Control food safety hazards with thorough HACCP planning.
HACCP – Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points
HARPC – Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls
Every food production company will benefit from proper pre-planning; with an HACCP plan, a company puts in place control points at certain areas in production to prevent safety problems when it comes to biological, chemical or physical hazards. Blaze-N-Dee is able to work alongside your company to write a proper HACCP plan.
The six preliminary steps for any HACCP plan are:
- Assemble the HACCP team.
- Identify biological, chemical and physical hazards.
- Identify natural toxins, pesticides and allergens.
- Identify and develop a food defense program to reduce or eliminate the chance of intentionally introduced hazards.
- Develop a process flow diagram.
- Verify the diagram in the operation it is meant to represent.
For more information about HACCP planning, contact Blaze-N-Dee at (330) 606-2151.